Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Journey to Nairobi


I first went to Africa in December of 05 and spent a day in Nairobi. The mission trip took us to Moshe Tanzania. I spent a few days at an Orphanage with Mama Lynn at www.lightinafrica.org . I was holding aids babies. I also spent a few days in the mountains, a very beautiful place with banana trees and without power. I could see myself living there as the people are very welcoming and make there home mine and feed you with the best they have.
I came home and knew I was going back to Africa. So since then I have met Ashby who has the vision of www.visiblegrace.org in Nairobi Kenya. I also have met a family who lives there that will host me so I can visit there in September for month. My plans are to go there in September for a month and come back and get the finances to be able to move there for the rest of my life. Look for more of the Journey to come above....

No comments: